BOWLING BUFFET MENU
MEXICAN FIESTA 17.95/bowl-food, 12.95/food only
Mexican casserole, beef burritos, build your own nachos and tacos with choices of seasoned taco meat, fajita chicken, diced tomatoes, fresh salsa, sour cream, shredded cheddar along with creamy nacho and cheddar cheeses, onions and lettuce. Mexican rice and refried beans.
PIZZA BAR 16.95/bowl-food, 11.95/food only
A variety of one and two topping pizzas, cheese breads and dessert pizzas served with
tossed salad and dressings.
PARTY SUBS 15.95/bowl-food, 10.95/food only
Choose American style with ham, turkey, roast beef, crisp bacon, Swiss and American cheese. Or go international with an Italian style sub loaded with salami, pepperoni, provolone cheese and Italian vinaigrette. All subs are served with cole slaw, potato salad and chips.
COMFORT BUFFET 19.95/bowl-food, 14.95/food only
Homestyle meatballs and or skinless chicken breast. Both served with mashed or cheesy potatoes, corn, rolls and tossed salad.
BUFFET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A minimum of 20 people is required for buffets unless pizza bar.
2. Party includes 2 hours of bowling.
3. Buffet prices include food, non-alcoholic beverages, bowling and shoes. Gratuity of 18% will be added on top of all pricing.
4. To ensure that your party experience with us is the best it can be we ask that you confirm your food choice, the time you would like your buffet and the number of guests in your party no less than 5 business days prior to the date of your event. You will be billed according to the number of people you confirm on that day as that is the number of people we are cooking for.
5. Food choices can be changed and altered to your liking. If you donít see your buffet menu preference, you are invited to speak with our staff, so we can plan your event to your specifications.
6. All prices are per person. Meals are portioned per person and are not all-you can eat.
Choices include: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Mt. Dew, Diet Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper, Iced Tea, Lemonade, Coffee, Hot Tea